This week did go by pretty fast which is a nice change... especially considering I didn't do anything.
I'm hoping to make it out on our 6 block excursion today (turns out it is 3 blocks each way). I will have 2 girls in tow this time so it will be extra effort pushing the double stroller (another 1 yr old that I sit). I am determined though... especially with the promise of +17. I'm antsy to make one of my advent calendars... well all of them really but I'm starting small! It will be so cute... I'll show you when I'm done on my craft blog.
Speaking of advents I just purchased the other day some Shrinky Dinks that I need to complete another one. Remember those? .... totally 80's but me and my sisters loved to colour them and watch them shrink. Gotta love the old school!

1 comment:
I want to make an advent calendar! What a fun idea!
Post a Comment