Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snowed in

Well not literally (at least I don't think so, I haven't tried to leave) but I CANNOT believe the amount of snow outside right now.  Admittedly I have had my blinds closed for FAR too long but I could not believe what has added up in our backyard since we left on Christmas holidays.

See for yourself!

that stack of snow on top of the post is probably 3 feet high

No we have not been in our backyard all winter.  It is so crisp and clean with no footprints.  Hailey has a hard enough time moving around in her snowsuit, let alone in deep snow, so we play on the driveway!

I guess we aren't BBQing until Spring.... dang it.  I should have shovelled the deck before it got so crazy.

This is the window in our kitchen... and this window is probably 10 inches off the ground (deck level).  At least up to my waist here.  

I'm pretty sure we can't even open our back door but we don't need to so we are okay.  I'll call for help if we get stuck out the front too ;)

No comments: