Friday, January 14, 2011

Water table fun

 I was feeling brave (and not too tired) last week so I pulled out the water table for Hailey to play in.  Of course it was a hit!  She hasn't used it since last fall probably (mainly because it is way easier to clean up outside than inside).  I need to make use of this more often.  What other items have you put in water tables for kids to play with?  I have done pasta noodles and rice.


 


2 comments:

tallmama said...

You are such a good Mom!! So brave. You can tell she's LOVING it!! Fun.
Can you try beans? or Wheat?

Anonymous said...

She's totally cute :) I agree with Lara, you are definitely brave! lol. I'd be terrified of what my kids could do with that much water inside ;P I can't believe how much Hailey has grown though, and she looks so much like you!