I want my body back..... oh please..... I don't know if I can make it 7 more weeks.
This little girl seems to be trying to claw her way out of my uterus! I thought Hailey was an active baby but this one is 10 times crazier. Of course her favourite time to move around is when I am trying to sleep. This, accompanied with a sick toddler, husband... and now myself equals very little sleep. It has caught up to me big time and I am about to crash. At this point I am very ready to be up with a new baby - feeding, burping and changing... as long as the sleep I do get is comfortable and deep.
I am so grateful for my family and for these precious girls who are now a part of our lives. The miracle of life is such a gift. I will always be grateful for it... but I will also always DISLIKE being pregnant!
Baby.... it's okay if you want to come early,
love Mommy
6 comments:
Cute baby bump picture.
To Baby:
Just make sure you don't come on June 3-4. Daddy is busy on those days.
I also dislike pregnancy and will even go as far as to say I HATE it. Good luck... I know the feeling.
Um... I know it doesn't feel like this, but your belly is TINY. Seriously. TINY. That doesn't mean you aren't uncomfortable or that your baby isn't moving like a maniac. 7 weeks is not so bad.
I totally agree. My sleep is so much better after the baby comes. When I was complaining about lack of sleep before my last baby people would keep telling me it was going to get worse after the baby came and it was so annoying because that is sooo not true for me. It sounds like you are the same. And not to be discouraging but it got worse for me with each pregnancy too!
Anyway, I'm sorry you're have such a rough time and not getting enough sleep. I totally know how you feel and it sucks! Good luck with all that!
When Jonas and Hailey are done being sick you need to let me babysit Hailey so you can relax or have a nice date with Ian. I owe you 7-8 hours! I need to start working off that tab!
Hang in there! It'll be worth it, Promise, promise, promise!
Post a Comment