Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Time for a post

Hailey has become quite the 'imaginer'!  Tinkerbell is her favourite friend to play with.  She is currently running around the house teaching baby birds to fly... "flap your wings.... flap em... yes, your doing it"!  Even though she is pretending what she has seen in movies, she is playing instead of watching t.v.....

after Quinn was born Hailey was watching a little too much t.v. (I am hoping this is a normal occurance for most mom's with newborns and toddlers just around 2 yrs old).  It was the only way I could cope through the crazy first 6 months with 2 very young children with constant needs.

In the past few months the t.v. has been turned off (except a show while I make super) and Hailey doesn't even ask for it anymore.  A small victory, but I am pleased to see my little girl with a very active imagination playing with toys or pretending - instead of watching television.

I love the look of joy on her face as she watches her imaginary birds flying away.... oh to be a kid again!

No comments: