My friend
Rhonda introduced me to this project (
that one of her friends started), to take a new photo each week of a different aspect of our life. The main goal of these photos is to show what our life is really like.... this means no cleaning up, dressing children or wiping dirty faces before clicking away.
I'm starting a couple months behind these ladies but I will start off with the March week one challenge. The first week of each month is to photograph a room in your home.
March - Week 1 - The Office
Here it is in it's current glory!!!!!!!!
One month ago we re-carpeted our whole basement and switched rooms around. We are still working to complete all the trim in the basement and obviously I am still putting my new craft room in order. I have purchased a couple furniture pieces (the expedit, and a set of drawers) but still need to get a small computer desk and a file drawer. I have great plans for this space including a pegboard wall, hanging file folders, a wall bar with hanging cups for pencils, ect and a 'kids corner' with table/chairs and bulletin board. I feel like it will take forever to complete it but it will be so awesome. I made the photo black and white to hide my chosen colour combo for the room. I look forward to surprising everyone when it is finished.
2 comments:
what a fun photo challenge. I love those things! but I'm afraid of what people would really find out about me! hahaha. I can't wait to see the finished result. I love big projects like that... especially when they're finished!
Nice work on joining us!!!!! Our office is a big disaster too :)
Post a Comment