Friday, March 16, 2012

Photo Challenge

My friend Rhonda introduced me to this project (that one of her friends started), to take a new photo each week of a different aspect of our life.  The main goal of these photos is to show what our life is really like.... this means no cleaning up, dressing children or wiping dirty faces before clicking away.  

Week 3 of each month is seasonal or time of day


March Week Three - Storytime

Jillian Jiggs was my FAVOURITE book when I was little and now we have the whole series of them.  The girls love to hear them and I love to read them.... I admit that I tear up just a little bit in "Jillian Jiggs to the Rescue"...
"I'm scared of the monster," said her little sister.  Jillian held her and Jillian kissed her.

I think Hailey will take care of Quinn just like Jillian does for Rachel!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love JJ!! I was only introduced to them a few years ago, but I love the creativity and definitely the way she treats her sister. " Jillian hugged her. And Jillian kissed her." I seriously tear up every time I read it to them.

Anonymous said...

Love this photo. Jonas will only look this intensely interested in a story if we are reading a book about a handful of subjects (buses, trains, trucks, etc) or we're doing our 20 minute story reading before bed in which case he could read books forever to stall bedtime!