Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Will it EVER END?!?!?!?!

You may be thinking from the title that I am speaking about Spring.... I'm not, though that can't come soon enough.

I'm refering to the CONSTANT illness that has plagued our home since the snow fell last year.  It has been a good 6 months of never ending colds mixed in with 3 rounds of the stomach flu!!!  Seriously, WHAT IS GOING ON?  I'm going to step out on a limb and say THIS IS THE WORST WINTER EVER!!!!!

Okay, the excessive drama is over... but really, why are my kids sick all the time?  I know the obvious culprits are the fact that I take them to childcare and group play places for children on a regular basis.  Also, I'm sure the lack of outside time plays a big role, but with the weather so cold and now the snow being higher than their heads, there aren't a lot of outside options.

If I knew I wouldn't loose my mind within a week I would quit working, stay home and never let my kids near other children.  Then they would be healthy.  But that isn't going to happen.

I am really hoping that when spring does finally come and we get outside to play that the illness will be over and maybe we can have 4 months of health before the snow flies again.

How depressing!




2 comments:

Indie Fyfe said...

Gotta remember you're in contact with a lot of people at work too who may not seem sick but have sick kids or crappy hygiene and are just carriers for germs and sicknesses. Oh the fun...

SunShine said...

I feel your pain! One of my girls seems to have been sick since September of last year. One type of cough and snot coming out of her nose one week, a few days of seemingly better days then bam, hit with another type of cough and snot...it's never ending. It sure has been a bad winter.