Monday, February 23, 2009

Pregnancy Journal

This is my greatest pregnancy find so far!



I wanted to keep a journal of the experience of being pregnant (to remember for the future) and looked online to see what I could find. Amazon led me to the perfect book, "The Belly Book" by Amy K. It had great reviews and looked like it was fun so I ordered it and waited for it to come in the mail.





It was waiting for me when we returned from Hawaii and it is everything I had hoped. This journal is mainly directed to your baby and will be a fabulous keepsake for them when they are older. It has space to write about how you felt when you learned you were pregnant, pre-natal visits, morning sickness, cravings/aversions, ultrasounds, weekly journal writing with space for pictures, first time you heard the heart beat, clothes that no longer fit, boy or girl, feeling baby kick and even more including delivery and baby.

It is split into the 3 trimesters, is a fun shape and has a very cute polka-dot layout. There is nothing I don't like about this book. So I highly recommend "The Belly Book" for your future pregnancies and think you will really enjoy it cause I sure am!!!!



Another peek at the 14 week belly... I didn't think I would be showing this much already.

4 comments:

Julie said...

adorable!

the fellers said...

that is a great idea! You are so cute...I dont think you look big at all...I always had to keep in mind that when you look down on yourself...like not emotionally, like down, from the top of your belly to the ground you look a lot bigger, but to everyone else it doesnt look as big...does that make sense? Whether it is right or not, it always made me feel better!

Just Rhonda said...

aw CUTE book!

Paula said...

Jen!! I haven't checked your blog for a while so I didn't even know you were expecting!Congratulations! I'm excited for you-you will be such a good mom for that little baby! Cute book, too.