The past week without Ian has been good but lonely. I miss Ian so much everyday but have been very blessed this week to have lots of friends calling and coming by to visit. I spent a couple days with Ian's aunt and uncle, a few days with a friend from Calgary and some great times swimming with the Gibb Gang. I had a couple work days and managed to get out and do some shopping. It is amazing how healing shopping can be!
I am definitely ready to have Ian back but still have to wait another week. The public schools have spring break this week so I am heading to Edmonton for the whole week to visit family and friends. I am super excited as I haven't had much time there in the past few months, especially not for friends. So if you are an Edmonton friend and have time to visit this week please drop me a line (at my parents, on the blog, email or facebook) and I will get back to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment