


Our baby girl is gonna love BLUE! I need to make use of the boy things I already got but also because it is my favourite colour (as well as daddy's) and I don't like pink. So our little girl is gonna wear blue! I don't mind that I will most likely have to tell people that she is a girl... She is already quite feisty as each of the three ultrasounds I have had she was moving around like crazy. She was quite uncooperative this last one and got some good pokes and shakes from the ultrasound tech for it (it was quite uncomfortable for me even). I have yet to decipher the baby's movements but I know it is in there and I know they will start very soon.
It was a great comfort to know that she has got all the parts and pieces she is supposed to have (in the right amounts) and that there are no warning signs for potential problems. She is right on track for the 19 weeks I am at and we already love her to bits!

I am still worried about how big this belly already is but am thankful that nothing else (besides the chest) has enlarged with it! I'll keep you up to date over the remaining 20 weeks until we get to see our precious little girl. Oh we also won't be spilling about the names we are thinking of. There needs to be some surprise for you.... right?
2 comments:
great ultrasound pics! I understand what you mean about pink. I NEVER wore pink because I don't like the colour, so I have tended to buy blues for my girls, but with everyone thinking Keira and Jawz are boys... *sigh* we have resorted to pink, lol. Also, don't worry bout the baby belly, you still look great! you're halfway there, and you could pull off not being preggo still :oP i have a friend who gained like... I think she said 70 lbs, and she lost nearly all of it when the baby was born. She was back to her reg. size in a week and a half... :-) Anyway, great pics!
Jen I agree with not spilling about your potential names. My theory is that before your baby is born people feel free to scrunch their noses and grumble about your choices and ruin them... but after the baby is born and you name it, no one can really give you any problems! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Post a Comment