I have my dear husband back now and am not so willing to let him go again. Hopefully he doesn't get sick of my current clingyness! He was so sweet today when he returned. He called me on the phone and told me to look out our patio door. There he was down below in the -38 wind chill holding flowers up to me. It was like we were dating all over again. I was SO excited to see him. I was also so touched that he thought to bring me flowers. What a darling!
Here are some pictures of my family at Christmas in Hawaii.



So these last couple weeks I have been going a bit crazy with baby/maternity shopping. Here are some pictures of my favourite items. I must say that I am a bit obsessed with onesies. You can never have too many.... right?


7 comments:
I see you have Sophie already!
So I take it you're expecting a BOY?
you know the more boy stuff you buy, the more chances are it will be a girl :)
Sounds so romantic what Ian did. Nothing like a little time away to increase the romance.
CUTE outfits! And super sweet that he brought you flowers. aawwww
Did I totally miss it? Are you having a boy? I seriously went back like 10 posts to see if I missed it! I Love BABY CLOTHES! And no, you cant have too many onesies!
Super cute! I love the brown ones. :)
Ohh Jen I am so happy for you!!! I havn't checked your blog recently. Then today I did and see you are expecting!!! Congratulations, so excited for you! Do you know what it is? It looks like you might think it's a boy? Anyway, your family pictures are great. Hope your feeling well :)
Post a Comment