Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ready, set, crawl!



Okay... she is at the "ready, set" stage but hasn't quite figured out how to move forward. Hailey gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth, at least until she face plants from pushing too far forward with her legs.



"how do I move these hands Mommy?"

We also had a fun visit with Grandma and Katie on family day and my brother came out for a couple days of his reading week. Hailey will now smile at him and play but heaven forbid Uncle David should pick her up. We are working on it!



We all seem to be recovering from colds (thankfully); Hailey has her two bottom front teeth in (I'm still trying to get a picture of it) and we are heading back to Edmonton this weekend to give Ian peace and quiet while he completes his project and studies for his Saskatchewan Land Surveyor exams which are coming VERY soon.

1 comment:

Lisa C said...

Glad to see your family is doing so well! I like the changes on your blog too - so cute!