Oh wait a second... that was a dream. Right...
Here are some recent pics of the crazy girl who is trying to cut 2-4 teeth at the same time... not so sure yet as they keep going up and down but she is MISERABLE. Oh and remember when I complained about Hailey getting up once or twice in the night? Well now it is 3-4 times. Gotta figure out how to cure this new bad habit. Hailey has also started to pull up on her knees with her bum in the air. She tries to crawl and reach things but just ends up pushing herself further backwards. It is pretty cute though as she is all over the floor now.

Grandma and Hailey

Ha ha, I love this pic. I know you can't see Hailey's face but she is enjoying it... and so is Daddy!

Squishy family

I love toques. I will be sad when winter is over.

Hailey's friend Olivia!
No comments:
Post a Comment