
1. Mommy's can always make it better
2. It is harder than I thought it would be
3. Sacrifice is the very essence of everything Mom's do
4. When spoon feeding a baby you DO make funny faces
5. Your own child's poop is never as bad as someone else's child's
6. There are no "days off, time off or breaks"
7. No one can care for your child as well as yourself
8. NOTHING in the world feels better than your little baby's snuggles
9. Everything new your child discovers is just as exciting for you
10. You can't protect your child from everything and shouldn't (I've tried... now I am trying to stop)
11. Daddy's are fun... Mommy's are comfort
12. The more stressed out you get, the more stressed out your child gets.
13. Plan for the worst but expect the best
14. Always have an escape plan (this is a big one for me... when Hailey is having a break down I get really stressed out. I need to know that if necessary I can leave whatever I'm doing to get Hailey settled down). I never thought I would be so embarrassed to have her screaming in public.
15. Crying IS the best form of stress release
16. Mothers have an INSANE ability to hear their child crying over any amount of noise.
17. I could NEVER do this alone. I am grateful everyday for my loving husband!
18. I appreciate and understand my own mother more now that I know what she has been through.
19. Sleep is a thing of the past!
20. 5 hr+ trips with babies in car seats are NOT fun
21. I have so much more to do and learn
22. This face makes every struggle, every hour of lost sleep, every dirty diaper worth more than any treasure in the world!
2. It is harder than I thought it would be
3. Sacrifice is the very essence of everything Mom's do
4. When spoon feeding a baby you DO make funny faces
5. Your own child's poop is never as bad as someone else's child's
6. There are no "days off, time off or breaks"
7. No one can care for your child as well as yourself
8. NOTHING in the world feels better than your little baby's snuggles
9. Everything new your child discovers is just as exciting for you
10. You can't protect your child from everything and shouldn't (I've tried... now I am trying to stop)
11. Daddy's are fun... Mommy's are comfort
12. The more stressed out you get, the more stressed out your child gets.
13. Plan for the worst but expect the best
14. Always have an escape plan (this is a big one for me... when Hailey is having a break down I get really stressed out. I need to know that if necessary I can leave whatever I'm doing to get Hailey settled down). I never thought I would be so embarrassed to have her screaming in public.
15. Crying IS the best form of stress release
16. Mothers have an INSANE ability to hear their child crying over any amount of noise.
17. I could NEVER do this alone. I am grateful everyday for my loving husband!
18. I appreciate and understand my own mother more now that I know what she has been through.
19. Sleep is a thing of the past!
20. 5 hr+ trips with babies in car seats are NOT fun
21. I have so much more to do and learn
22. This face makes every struggle, every hour of lost sleep, every dirty diaper worth more than any treasure in the world!

2 comments:
Too true! I especially like " plan for the worst but expect the best" good one.
so very true!
Post a Comment