Thursday, March 18, 2010

My days are filled with this...



Now that Hailey is mobile she is into everything. Of course it is always the things she shouldn't be into that are the biggest attraction. Her favourites are cords, electronics, remotes, shoes, the fireplace and garbage cans. I obviously still need to baby proof but am not ready to admit that my baby is growing up. Luckily she has not yet discovered the kitchen!

So my day is filled with a lot of "no" 's, kissing bumps on the head and restraining Hailey in some sort of play equipment (playpen, swing, exersaucer, highchair) when I need to leave the room and do something. What is going to happen when she starts crawling faster?!?

1 comment:

Martins said...

Just you wait. Crawling is nothing, and I would go back to that stage any day. Walking is a whole new world for mom and baby !!! mwahahaha