I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!!!

There I did it... I actually said it. It only took 6 months but now I am really enjoying my roll as mother. I was so stressed out the first 4 months.
This is what I love about being a mommy:

There I did it... I actually said it. It only took 6 months but now I am really enjoying my roll as mother. I was so stressed out the first 4 months.
This is what I love about being a mommy:
- seeing that smiling face
- playing peek a boo and crawling around on the floor to make her laugh
- teaching Hailey (sit up, crawl, spit, bite (I know I will pay for that one))
- feeding her (she just loves to eat)
- going to our baby groups and making new mommy friends
- talking about her.....I'm pretty much obsessed with Hailey. Sorry if it is getting annoying
- having Hailey reach out for me to pick her up and hold her
- the few really good cuddles I get when she is very tired or hurt
- seeing her play with daddy and enjoying it
- watching her figure out how to get something out of her reach
- looking over the crib and seeing her grin because she is so excited to see me (aka - get out of the crib)
- telling her "NO" and watching her laugh at me (I try so hard to be serious)
- and more...
I am so grateful for my difficult baby.
P.S. Dear God: If the next one is like Hailey we are done at two ;)
P.S. Dear God: If the next one is like Hailey we are done at two ;)
3 comments:
6 months? It took me about 8 or 9 months to be able to say I love being a mom. Funny how it isn't instant.
But it does get better and better, I promise!!
Yep. it's hard. No joke. But we love them anyway and then have MORE. :)
i love it! you're such a cute mom... sweet picture!
Post a Comment