
Does anyone like being home alone? I don't and this week I have been alone far too much (well alone with Hailey). Ian was gone to Regina Sun-Wed and then today to Edmonton for the day. I'm going through adult interaction withdrawl. I need to get out more. Even this beautiful weather doesn't seem to motivate me. I need a schedule again... something where I have to get up and do things. Who wants to volunteer to make me get out of the house (disclaimer - you may have to actually come push me out)!
I need plans... any takers? Of course you have to be local which cuts most of my readers out. Let me know though if anyone is coming to Lloydminster to do some sight seeing ;)
1 comment:
Hey Jen! I feel your pain! working from home keeps me from going crazy, cuz then it forces me to talk to people, but there are lots of days when I stay in my PJ's, cuz it's like "what's the point? loading her up is so much effort and she'll have to come home again soon to eat/nap..." I wish you lived closer still!
Post a Comment