Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's A........

BABY!!!  We are so excited to be having a baby.  So glad it isn't a horse... that would hurt ;)

Okay, fine... I will tell you what it is....  It's A B..........


GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isackson baby girl #2 and we are thrilled!  I was hoping for a little sister for Hailey.  I grew up with 4 sisters and I think they are pretty special and I wanted that for Hailey (well maybe not 4)!  I hope they will grow to love each other and be good friends!  We aren't worried about a son yet as there will be more baby(ies) to come.  At least we hope so.

This is the halfway mark so only 20 more weeks till I get to hold my brand new daughter.  It is so special to know what is growing inside me.  I think it creates a stronger bond as I am able to identify who (if not what) she is.  I will advocate for finding out the gender early any day.... what a sweet surprise.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jen!

tallmama said...

congrats! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet, hold and snuggle here, I love babies!!

The Wolff Den said...

Congratulations Jen and Ian--how fun to have another little girl on the way! It'll be interesting to see if they look similar or completely different.

Lahni said...

Yay! Congrats!

Allison Anderson said...

Awesome! Two girls rock!

Just Rhonda said...

Super exciting!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So awesome! They'll have such fun! Mine love playing, it's great to have them close, they'll keep each other occupied :) Congrats to you guys :) So exciting!!!

Megan said...

I was thinking about all the people I know who are having babies right now, and for some reason I was SURE you were having a boy! Fun that it's another girl- when people found out that we were having a second boy they were almost sorry for us because we wouldn't have one of each, but this is the way to go! They play together, wrestle, roar like dinosaurs... Definitely play LIKE BOYS. I'm not sure Benson would have known what to do with a baby sister!

the fellers said...

oh yay! fun for Hailey to have a sister, not to mention cheaper because you already have all the girl stuff!

Royall said...

Yay! You rebels, you're breaking the boy streak in our branch- they'll be called the Isaackson girls. I am also a huge advocate for finding out the baby's gender early!