Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Be my Valentine!

We had a fun Valentine's Day this year!  


Ian got me these beautiful flowers and I put together a nice candlelit dinner (would have been romantic had Hailey not been there refusing to eat the food ;)  


I made these fabric pocket hearts during the day to hold our love notes to each other.  

 
I will keep using them each year... and Hailey got some stickers, a glow stick, a heart pillow and a few (4) little kisses.  This kid is addicted to sugar :)  


It was sweet to hear how much we all love each other and to treasure our sweet family of 3 before it becomes 4 :)


2 comments:

Royall said...

I likewise made a nice dinner that would have been romantic if Jonas didn't decide to throw salmon and risotto on the floor (he decided he would eat the edamame and peas though). I loved having Valentines with both my boys though. And I think I might need to copy your heart notes idea. P.S. You should teach me how to sew sometime ;)

Kara said...

Cute. I love when Valentine's Day becomes a family event instead of just couples. I've seen a few fun ideas. Thanks for sharing!