Monday, February 28, 2011

Blog time stamps!

I love to see when other Mom's are up posting on their blogs.  I find it very consistently coordinates with children's sleeping times (or waking times in Rhonda's case ;)  They are almost always stamped early in the morning (a lovely 6 am for Rhonda), during afternoon nap, or after 7 pm when the kids are in bed!!!!  Nap time is less frequent for others but is my favourite time to blog when I have no interuptions.  So if you aren't blogging while the kiddo's sleep than what do you choose to do with your 'nap time'?

3 comments:

SunShine said...

sleep! or lately, unpack a house. My blog time stamps are set - I usually make a bunch of posts and pre date them. It's much easier for me that way :)

Christy's said...

Honestly, I nap too. It is glorious!

Just Rhonda said...

LAtely I've been sleeping too.... although no one around my house is napping now except ME :) hahahaha When Eli still napped I always crafted during that time or edited pictures.