I wanted to post on March 1st and have borrowed this idea from my friend Rhonda found here
1. I am CRAZY nesting right now and want to get everything done but think it is too soon to have all the baby clothes washed and ready 3 mths early. I was seriously contemplating packing my hospital bag this morning.
2. I don't want to cook supper... this is normal.... but since we got sick I REALLY don't want to cook supper. So tonight it is hashbrowns, eggs and toast!
3. We have so many house projects we want to do but don't have an endless bank account to fulfill all these wishes! A few being carpet, painting, baseboards, bathroom reno's, flooring, kitchen hardware/countertops, lighting, doors/windows, deck repairs.
4. Currently we are deciding what to do with our tax return (we have finished, just need to file it and get our money)
5. The baby boom has begun with my group of friends that are expecting. 2 have come in the past week so far (another in the past month) with more to come every month until September (congrats to Rhonda and Jenn who delivered just the other day).
6. This morning it was -45 with windchill here in Lloydminster. I'm so lucky to live here ;) and I get to go out and get groceries tonight!!!!!
7. I recently got a perscription for reading glasses and have to go pick out some frames. I need bifocals.... what an old lady ;)
8. I'm crazy annoyed that my closest sister moved to Switzerland and I never get to see her. She moved 4 years ago and it gets more frustrating every year. Now we are both Mom's and I wanted more than anything to live close to each other and have our kids grow up together. Now I have to settle for Skype :( Better than nothing I guess.
9. I haven't slept through the night since I got married 4 years ago :) So all crankiness in my personality is acceptable ;)
10. I have been wearing stretchy cotton pants everyday for probably 2 weeks straight, maybe more.
No comments:
Post a Comment