Well the baby is a GIRL and I was totally surprised! I don't really know why I was so convinced it was a boy. Perhaps I was just hoping my girls would have a big brother to look out for them cause that is what I always wanted. Either way though we were both so excited. It still makes me laugh though cause I really hadn't even considered having a daughter yet. Who doesn't love little girls though!
We also found out this morning that they accepted our house offer! So we will be official home owners very soon. We will be moving in a month, so I just became very busy.
I have a sub call for this afternoon so I will post again soon about the rest of the details and put up pictures of baby and house.
Thank you to everyone for being so excited for us and waiting all day yesterday to hear the news!
1 comment:
YAY! A girl...how fun is that! Congrats! With both my kids i was convinced it was the opposite gender that they really were....haha
Post a Comment