Thursday, February 4, 2010

I just can't get enough!

This little girl is the sweetest part of my day! Maybe not so much my night... but definitely my day. She is moving around quite a bit with her rolling, squirming and scooting and talks fairly constantly. She has started to love making noises with objects and now chews on her tongue. Her first tooth just popped through yesterday (THANK HEAVEN) but the next is only a couple days away too. Teething is not fun. She is laughing so much and I will never be able to get enough of that sweet smile!

I love my drama queen!





2 comments:

Amanda said...

Have you ever hear Amber teething necklaces? I have had one on Lila since she was really little and what a difference! No fevers or at least very, very mild ones. And she hardly even fusses when she is getting her teeth, Seriously her first tooth was at 10 months. She was great one day went to bed that night and woke up the next morning with a tooth. Not even a wimper all night long. I swear by them and I have a friend that sells them here in Kamloops and they are fairly in expensive. my friends web site is www.trueamberjewels.com

Just Rhonda said...

CUTE outfit!!! And yep teething SUCKS!!!! (hey did you get that message about the right email to send your pics too??)