Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 1

I have fallen off the blog-wagon since little missy arrived.  Now that Q is 5 months old I feel like I have some time to breathe (and blog) again.  I'm starting off with a 30 day 'Get to Know Me' Challenge!  This will help me get back in the habit of blogging and give you a little glimpse into my life.

Day 1: A favorite song


Angles and Airwaves:  The Adventure

what a wierd video


This is my FAVOURITE pump me up song!  Any group that combines rock music with string instruments is brilliant in my books.  I have listened to this song so many times and I never get tired of it.  I love to listen to it cranked as I run on the treadmill (yes that needs to happen again sometime soon).

This mashup is a close second by Jon Schmidt:  Love Story Meets Viva La Vida


Love it and wish I could play it.... along with 'waterfall' also by Jon Schmidt

No comments: