Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 6

A moment you wish you could relive!

I would have to say my wedding day!


Ahhh, a day all about me... where I get to wear an amazing dress and marry my best friend :)  Yes I would do that over again, everyday!

It was a great day and went smoothly but there are a couple things I would have changed...

I would have stressed less... not that it was super stressful, I just would have ignored the small stuff and gone with the flow.  I also would have taken more time to soak it all in because it was over so fast.

I also would NOT have gone on birth control that made me put on a few pounds that almost made my wedding dress too tight. Yikes!


I love this man so much!  My favourite time together is when we are sitting on the couch cuddling and talking.  I could talk/listen to this man all day.  He makes me laugh and makes me crazy... it keeps me on my toes.  He is the BEST father.... to see him with his little girls makes my heart melt.

It has been a great 5 years :)

No comments: