Diaper Caddy
Sometimes it can be a real pain to cart those dirty bums all the way (up or down) to the change table. Do you have supplies on another floor of your house so you can change a diaper without traveling? Are those supplies scattered throughout a room, over a shelf or on a table top?
My solution = the diaper caddy
I purchased a cloth (wire framed) basket to hold everything I would need to change either of my daughters diapers. *side note - having 2 in diapers = a lot of changing each day*
In this diaper caddy I have 2 stacks of diapers (3's for my baby and 4's for my 2 yr old). I used to just keep a couple stashed downstairs on our bookshelf but they ran out quickly and I always forgot to refil them. There is a wipeable change pad with disinfecting wipes to clean it, diaper cream, powder and wipes as well as diaper sacks to hold the dirty remnants so I can toss it up the stairs by the garage to go to the trash.
Everything fits perfectly in this basket and the entire basket fits nicely on our bookshelf out of the way. It has come in handy on numerous occasions and keeps everything together and organized. I love it.
Create a caddy for your child and put it somewhere you frequently 'hang out' so you don't always have to return to the nursery for a diaper change.
*if you noticed, I used a sharpie to write a note on top of the clorox wipes to make sure they weren't accidentally used to wipe bums instead of the change pad. I imagine alcohol wipes on your bum would likely hurt ;)
1 comment:
That's so funny! Just the other day I was thinking I needed to keep diaper supplies in closer proximity to the living room are. I'm going to try this out.
Post a Comment