Favourite Movie
Any Pride and Prejudice! The BBC version is my favourite (can't beat Collin Firth) but have you ever seen the Bollywood version?!?!? HILARIOUS! Check it out if you haven't
Other fav's include The Island, Crazy Stupid Love, LOTR, What a Girl Wants and many other lame chick flicks!
3 comments:
you need to have a Pride and Prejudice night with Kristi it is one of her fav's as well. Me and Krisit are having a Newsies movie night sometime I have a feeling you probably liked that movie too, so we might have to make it a three some.
Did I ever tell you that I got to meet the Mr. Darcy from Bride and Prejudice? Martin Henderson...we stalked him in London after going to see a play he was in. I got a photo with him and an autograph. HOTTIE!
We do need to have a Pride and Prejudice night out! And we need to get Newsies in too!! LOVE reading all about you Jen! Can't wait to see what else I can discover!
Post a Comment