Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 3

Favourite Book

I love books, always have... but I haven't touched many since the girls were born.  My highlight year of reading had to be in grade 6... I think every book I read that year was my favourite... and still is.  There are too many to mention so I will tell you about one I am reading now (Awesome, I know - I'm actually reading a book now).


Bonnie McCullough

No joke....

This book is seriously AMAZING!

I love to organize things (drawers, shelves, closets, rooms).... but I am a terrible time manager.  I spend all day unfocused trying to do too many things at the same time and nothing actually gets completed.  This book just might change my life.  I am just about finished reading through it and will start again as soon as I am done.  The second time around I will actually implement the ideas Bonnie puts forward in order to make my life more efficient.  Yay for organization!

*I will never forget hearing my teacher, in grade 6, read aloud The Bridge To Terabithia.  I was totally captivated and bawled in front of my whole class at the sad part.*

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I would like to borrow this book if/when you are finished with it. Sounds like the exact advice and help I need at the moment!