Favourite pair of shoes
I have a love/hate relationship with shoes. I would LOVE to own a pair that are so comfortable and stylish.... but I HATE to shop for shoes. Is it just me or do you think shoe stores all have terrible customer service?
I went looking for dressy knee-high boots this past weekend while I was in Edmonton.... CRAZY! The stores were packed with people, long lines, no where to even sit to try on shoes and no available employee's to assist. I did find one pair of boots that I thought would be alright and sent an associate to find my size in the back. She comes out maybe 5 whole minutes later and says 'there is nothing larger than a 7.5'. Wow... I gave up then and there.
Another draw back I find to shoe shopping is that I can't wear heels! I know, lame. I never learned how to walk in them and now I feel sexy high heels will never be in my collection (you can't teach an old dog, new tricks). I know Ian would sure love to see me in a pair of bright, colourful stilettos.
Sooo, the majority of my time is spent in crocs, running shoes and flats.
I need someone to take me under their wing and introduce me to the joyful world of shoes! Maybe not till after the crazy Christmas crowds are done.
3 comments:
I have the same issue with my shoes. I've tried heels, but it's just a disaster! I actually really like your Walmart shoes ... might have to go find myself a pair ;)
I thought I couldn't do heels for the longest time - until my cousin-in-law persuaded me to try a specific pair from Payless. Amazing - I can (and have) RUN in them. So maybe there's still hope for you one day?!? (I almost bought your same flats too!)
I'm the same way, but to add to it, I always say "one day I'll be stylish, until then I'll buy the comfy flats", and I know it'll never happen for me. I'll always be stuck buying the easy comfy thing.
Post a Comment