Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 7

5 Things I Couldn't Live Without
(things, not people)

1.  My bed... it is my favourite place to be and I don't get to be 'in it' often enough!

2.  My laptop... okay, I guess I could 'live' without it, but I do enjoy my time on it keeping in touch with friends, learning new skills and finding inspiration for my home and crafts.

3.  My home... I love planning what we are going to do to each room and space.  Especially  my dream craft room that is in the works.

4.  My sewing machine... I really enjoy using it, now that I have learned some basic sewing patterns.  I feel very proud to be able to say I made something myself.

5.  hmmmm.... this list is not so easy to make...

ahhhh.... a toilet

I don't DO outhouses.... seriously, I'd rather just go in the bush than use an outhouse.  I CAN'T live without a flushable toilet.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Good call on the toilet. Didn't even think of that one. And I also love my bed and would love to get a solid 9 hour sleep. I used to love waking up and not having anywhere to be and being so comfy and just enjoying the moment. That never happens anymore. Sighhhhhhhhhh